Some of the applications we cover
- Building Diagnostics
- Energy Audits
- Electrical Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Low Pitch Rooftops
- Boiler, Kiln, and Refractory
- Steam Systems
- Flood Water Removal Verification
- Research and Development
- Search and Rescue*
* This service is available only to government emergency response agencies.
What we do
We perform onsite testing, inspections, and evaluations using state of the art equipment. Our services include printed and electronic format reports issued within 48hrs of the service for most of our inspections*, thorough and friendly technicians, and quick response to problems. We will work with your service provider of choice to make sure that the issues are taken care of in an efficient manor.
Our inspections are performed by ASNT certified thermologists using the latest in infrared equipment to provide our customers with the best value. The technicians that perform the onsite survey also prepare the reports to ensure that accuracy of the data is 100%. We do not recommend contractors unless requested, and are a totally independent company. What this means for the customer is a service that is unbiased, thorough, and accurate.
- On site inspections and surveys
- Thermal troubleshooting of equipment
- Quality assurance of new or existing structures
- Thermal trending of materials in real world conditions
- Custom tailored applications**
* Some services do not require report documentation. The customer will be advised at the time scheduling the service that a report will not be generated for that service.
** We can work with you or your representative to address the unique application you may have and engineer a customized method of gathering the thermal data you need to satisfy the needs for the application.